The Original Bellends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derren Brown and the amount that he may be satan, but then again, the amount that he may not be satan... because it seems unlikely that he is satan. i just heard the theory bandied around somewhere....

+2
Leonard Cohen
Look at my Dogs
6 posters

Go down

Derren Brown and the amount that he may be satan, but then again, the amount that he may not be satan... because it seems unlikely that he is satan. i just heard the theory bandied around somewhere.... Empty Derren Brown and the amount that he may be satan, but then again, the amount that he may not be satan... because it seems unlikely that he is satan. i just heard the theory bandied around somewhere....

Post  Look at my Dogs Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:38 am

did anyone see the lottery prediction.
and on a lesser extent 'The gathering' afterwards.

anyone have any idea how he predicted right?
despite the fact that we will find out later today.

still, we can get a little discussion in.

Last edited by Look at my Dogs on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Look at my Dogs
Look at my Dogs

Back to top Go down

Derren Brown and the amount that he may be satan, but then again, the amount that he may not be satan... because it seems unlikely that he is satan. i just heard the theory bandied around somewhere.... Empty Re: Derren Brown and the amount that he may be satan, but then again, the amount that he may not be satan... because it seems unlikely that he is satan. i just heard the theory bandied around somewhere....

Post  Leonard Cohen Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 am

im sure this thread appeals to me, but i am distracted by the title, which implies that derren brown may be satan. this does not help me in my argument that derren brown isn't satan. not at all....
Leonard Cohen
Leonard Cohen
Admin

http://sadsongsforimmaturelovers.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Derren Brown and the amount that he may be satan, but then again, the amount that he may not be satan... because it seems unlikely that he is satan. i just heard the theory bandied around somewhere.... Empty Re: Derren Brown and the amount that he may be satan, but then again, the amount that he may not be satan... because it seems unlikely that he is satan. i just heard the theory bandied around somewhere....

Post  Leonard Cohen Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 am

oh yeah, i have no idea how the Ben?! he did that. i thought maybe he used powers of sugestion to make everyone watching flick onto bbc1 to watch the lottery live (i sure know i did), but apparantly the video of the 10min show is on the internet, and nothing untoward occured.
so dammit, i just dont know
Leonard Cohen
Leonard Cohen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Look at my Dogs Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:51 am

Leonard Cohen wrote:oh yeah, i have no idea how the Ben?! he did that. i thought maybe he used powers of sugestion to make everyone watching flick onto bbc1 to watch the lottery live (i sure know i did), but apparantly the video of the 10min show is on the internet, and nothing untoward occured.
so dammit, i just dont know

as much as mel says,
it cant be camera trickery...

because he kept saying that it took him a year to do.

and that just doesnt take a year.

haha.
mel always just says its camera trickery.

i'm like, how did he do that?
Camera trickery.
erm, are you sure? because may-
yep. camera trickery.
oh.
Look at my Dogs
Look at my Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard Cohen Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 am

not really camera trickery. more them-little-plastic-balls-he-had-on-a-perspex-stand trickery
either that or he screwed with the mind of the lottery adjudicators
also, i appreciate the thread name change. i fear that the theory was bandied about by a certain alex, who likes to claim that derren brown is satan. but she is wrong!!
Leonard Cohen
Leonard Cohen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Look at my Dogs Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 am

Leonard Cohen wrote:
also, i appreciate the thread name change. i fear that the theory was bandied about by a certain alex, who likes to claim that derren brown is satan. but she is wrong!!

she may be right.
but he is certainly not red enough.
nor horned enough.
doesnt have a tail.
doesnt carry a trident.
Sometimes has a goatee.

oh god!!
shes right!!!
Look at my Dogs
Look at my Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard Cohen Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:03 am

http://derrenbrownart.com/gallery.php

he is not satan, but a man with this much talent has definitely made a pact with somebody
Leonard Cohen
Leonard Cohen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Look at my Dogs Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:07 am

Leonard Cohen wrote:http://derrenbrownart.com/gallery.php

he is not satan, but a man with this much talent has definitely made a pact with somebody

maybe he is like satan's love child with someone who has a lot of talent.

or something...
Look at my Dogs
Look at my Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post  bluekatrock Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:11 am

He might not be Satan, but he may well be God.

I think God can predict the lottery. That's how he made the universe in the first place.
'Cause he won the money through the Holy Lotto and decide to blow it all on exsistance.

That's my theory.
bluekatrock
bluekatrock

https://www.facebook.com/bluekatrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard Cohen Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 am

Look at my Dogs wrote:
Leonard Cohen wrote:http://derrenbrownart.com/gallery.php

maybe he is like satan's love child with someone who has a lot of talent.

or something...

i fear that this talk will lead to family trees that have been poorly constructed in paint, and contain satan at the top and derren brown somewhere in the middle alongside bill hicks, stephen fry and thom yorke (ie, people who are just too damn talented for their own good)
Leonard Cohen
Leonard Cohen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard Cohen Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:14 am

bluekatrock wrote:He might not be Satan, but he may well be God.

I think God can predict the lottery. That's how he made the universe in the first place.
'Cause he won the money through the Holy Lotto and decide to blow it all on exsistance.

That's my theory.

i await "The Gospel of Catherine" with bated breath
Leonard Cohen
Leonard Cohen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Look at my Dogs Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:08 pm

people satisfied with the explaination?
Look at my Dogs
Look at my Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post  gilbeygilbeygilbeygilbey Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:12 pm

I am. Now where can we find 24 stupid intelligent people to replicate it? Razz
gilbeygilbeygilbeygilbey
gilbeygilbeygilbeygilbey
Admin

http://gibley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bluekatrock Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:16 pm

I am. Nice one, Derren.
bluekatrock
bluekatrock

https://www.facebook.com/bluekatrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard Cohen Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm

either way, i dont understand why he only used a group of 24. if you want to take a decent sample to be used in higher mathematical equations you should be looking at upwards of 100. plus, he has thousands of fans, its not like he could only get 24 who wanted to do it
i dunno... but it as an interesting show all the same. it showcased erren browns fixation with mice
Leonard Cohen
Leonard Cohen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiggers Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm

I've been misquoted! I said he was the Anti-Christ!

If he stops aging and starts taking over the world and I'm right. Then I'm going to laugh at you all, you know.
Chiggers
Chiggers

http://xbeforea.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  andrews Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:51 pm

The anti christ is clearly Bruce Forsyth.
andrews
andrews

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiggers Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:09 am

andrews wrote:The anti christ is clearly Bruce Forsyth.

Come to think of it.. maybe you're onto something here, Blandrews.

How old does he claim to be? 112?

BUT HOW OLD IS HE REALLY?!
Chiggers
Chiggers

http://xbeforea.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Look at my Dogs Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Did it work on anyone tonight?
Look at my Dogs
Look at my Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum