The Original Bellends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone else just watch that documentary on 9/11?

3 posters

Go down

Did anyone else just watch that documentary on 9/11? Empty Did anyone else just watch that documentary on 9/11?

Post  bluekatrock Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Bloody disturbed me.
I remember it happening, but jesus. It was all amatuer footage, and seeing those clouds of smoke racing towards the people on the street, y'no, on ground level- terrifying. Then covered head to foot in the dust...made me feel really claustrophobic.

It was a decent documentary with no voiceovers or nothing, just seemless footage.

Did anyone else see it? Am I going to be talking to myself about it?
bluekatrock
bluekatrock

https://www.facebook.com/bluekatrock

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else just watch that documentary on 9/11? Empty Re: Did anyone else just watch that documentary on 9/11?

Post  Look at my Dogs Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 am

bluekatrock wrote:Bloody disturbed me.
I remember it happening, but jesus. It was all amatuer footage, and seeing those clouds of smoke racing towards the people on the street, y'no, on ground level- terrifying. Then covered head to foot in the dust...made me feel really claustrophobic.

It was a decent documentary with no voiceovers or nothing, just seemless footage.

Did anyone else see it? Am I going to be talking to myself about it?

i didnt see it,

but i feel like i have seen it before.
or something like it.

it is very scary, to think that it was only a few years ago.
Look at my Dogs
Look at my Dogs

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else just watch that documentary on 9/11? Empty Re: Did anyone else just watch that documentary on 9/11?

Post  andrews Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 am

I didnt watch it. I have seen Flight 93 which is really painful viewing. And i have United 93 which is supposed to be worse.
andrews
andrews

Back to top Go down

Post  bluekatrock Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 am

There was this guy who said he was 15 minutes away for being inside. He was saying that late night football saved his life, as he had a lay in and was going into work late. Lucky.
bluekatrock
bluekatrock

https://www.facebook.com/bluekatrock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum